En
SHOES magazine is a new B2B media source that aims to consolidate all information concerning Russian and world footwear and accessories market, it covers all topics from materials, components and production to promotion and sales. The publication consists of a print version that comes out twice a year (in February and in August – just in time for the tradeshow season to start) and a website – shoes-magazine.ru – accompanied by a weekly newsletter with the latest industry news. SHOES magazine has debuted at the MosShoes tradeshow in September 2017 and immediately has garnered the public’s attention. One might ask: why does Russian footwear and leather goods industry need one more B2B-magazine when it already has several others and how does that particular media outlet differ from its counterparts? In order to answer those questions, we have to address the duality of the industry and Russian economy as a whole that we observe today: when 90% of the market is oversaturated with faceless goods, while the rest 10%, the premium segment, is obviously lacking adequately priced quality goods. Media, naturally, reflects the current market situation – B2B magazines process numbers and give out the statistics while keeping aesthetics out. SHOES magazine, however, aims to change that: we combine quality analytics with good visual presentation. We believe that a business publication can be pleasing to the eye while staying on point – connecting manufacturers with retailers through the vast range of insider information provided (such as news, market research, interviews with major players in the industry, practical expert advice, trend overviews, consumer behavior analysis, reviews on foreign tradeshows etc.).

BAG TRANSFORMATION

22.04.2019

One would think that tourist boom and customers’ growing desire to get emotional response from shopping would push the sector to look for new unexpected solutions, but retailers still offer clients traditional bag models. However, we are witnessing slight changes in the segment. NPD Group presents their Accessories Census report, where they talk about those changes and about the most notable trends in bags and leather goods retail in 2017-2018.

Russian version

PARADISO

22.04.2019

After exploring all the circles of Dante’s Inferno in the previous seasons MICAM tradeshow has finally reached Paradiso. Interestingly enough, the expo entered heaven with fall-winter collections, however, no amount of bad weather can stop Italian footwear manufacturers from enjoying good shoes, especially when they get to share that enjoyment with 43 thousand people – that is the official number of visitors of the February edition (and that is 2.5% more than it was last September).

Russian version

FIFTY SHADES OF… WHITE

22.04.2019

Lineapelle tradeshow, the most important event of the global leather industry, has taken place in Milan on February 20-22nd and has presented to the public materials and components of the SS 2020 season. Oxana Senchenko, our author in Milan, has attended the presentation of the Cuoio di Toscana consortium there and has talked to Orietta Pellizzari, trend-hunter and Lineapelle consultant, about the most notable leather trends of the SS 2020 season.

Russian version

SUMMER PALETTE

17.04.2019

SS 2020 – is at once offbeat, sexy, elegant and sometimes disconcerting season. It is a season committed to eco-responsibility, imposing fantasy, and high-impact color palette. Premiere Vision Leather experts present their vision of trends in leather and components for the SS 2020 season.

Russian version

POWER SUBLIMATION

17.04.2019

7th edition of ISPO Munich that has taken place at the Bavarian capital on February 3-6th 2019 has welcomed 3500 visitors (about 70% of them were professional designers and manufacturers) to its perspective trends square at the Pavilion C3. And while most tradeshows are presenting fashion trends for the FW 2019/20 season, ISPO and sport sector are already looking beyond that – researching trends for the FW 2020/21 season.

Russian version
Показать еще

Партнеры